· It broadcasts only one stream at time;
· It’s a shareware program;
· You can install plug-ins (both paid and free ones);
· You can make broadcasts from multiple sources;
· You can broadcast desktop videos;
· You can broadcast games.
Step 1. Install the encoder.
Download and install the encoder from this link: https://www.xsplit.com/
Step 2. Adding sources.
After you start the program, add cameras you are going to use for your broadcast (you can add several cameras, including desktop camera).
Step 3. Configuring the encoder.
Go to “Broadcast” and add “Custom RTMP” channel, as shown on the screenshot.
Step 4. Adjust the flow characteristics.
1. Fill in the fields::
· If you work with CDNvideo, then you can see the address of the server in “Service Management” – “Player code and encoder configuration”.
· If you do not use our services, then specify the link to your server.
2. We recommend the following flow characteristics:
· H.264 video codec
· 30 fps
· 64k AAC mono audio, 44100 Hz
3. Save your profile settings.
Step 5: Publish the broadcast.
1. Select your created profile in the “Broadcast” section
2. The broadcast will start automatically
Step 6. Check the flow and add the player to the site.
1) If you do not work with CDNvideo, in order to publish the stream, you’ll need to purchase the player first, add it to your server, then add the player’s html code to the page code on your website.
2) If you use the services of CDNvideo, go to the section “Player code and encoder configuration” in your personal account. Here you can watch your broadcast and copy the player’s code for insertion on the site.
Now the program is ready for broadcasts! You can download a demo on the site and test run it, it is likely that XSplit will be your best solution for organizing online broadcasts.