Free testing of ARM64 based virtual machines
We have added new virtual machines based on the ARMv8 architecture to our line of cloud servers. They are already available for free testing until the end of spring!
ARM processors are best suited for tasks related to artificial intelligence (AI / ML), the Internet of Things (IoT) and processing large amounts of data (Big Data).
The novelty is based on a processor with 96 physical cores, which operate at a clock speed of 2.6 GHz and support PCI Express 4.0 interfaces, which allowed it to score more than 930 points in the SPECint benchmark.
CDNvideo cloud virtual servers will help you quickly and easily solve your business problems.
We are ready to provide you with the virtual infrastructure distributed and hosted geographically in Russia, USA, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
Our goal is not just to be a service provider for our clients, but to become their full-fledged partner and assistant in effective development.
Our task is to implement exactly those services that will most accurately help solve the problems of our clients, allowing them to focus on achieving their business goals.
Cloud platform characteristics
· Servers: up to 64 vCPU, up to 64 Gb vRAM, discs up to 2 Tb
· One virtual machine or servers cluster
· GPU graphics accelerators (for calculations and graphics)
· Fast SSD discs
· Network adapter 1 Gb/s
· Built-in Firewall
· Virtual router
· Support of L2-tunnel, BGP, DHCP
· Internal VLAN and external VLAN with hybrid infrastructure
· Hardware virtualization (KVM hypervisor)
· Ready-made images of Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu) and Windows
· Ability to use your own OS images
· API for process automation
· Data center of TIER III reliability category
· SLA redundancy level of 99.96
· Personal manager
· Technical support 24х7х365